Here Is Why Yellow Gold Is Back In Style3 min read
Have you looked at the pendants and earrings on Instagram lately? If not, then you are in for a surprise! Yellow gold has made a huge comeback. From layered necklaces to huge gold hoop earrings, there is no jewellery left that hasn’t become golden.
And no, we are not talking about old gold jewellery, there are the latest gold designs that are winning the fashion world.
Here are some of the latest designs you too can buy in yellow gold and become a part of this trend!
Gold Chains and Necklaces
From dainty chains with latest gold pendants to heavily linked chains, gold is being spotted in many designer collections. You can also experiment with the chains and layer them the way you want. They can add more texture and glamour to your wardrobe and get you ready to dazzle everyone.
In case you want to experiment, you can also get gold necklaces embellished with precious stones often accompany an evening look.
Nothing is more charming and feminine like a yellow gold ring. You can either choose to stay traditional or go for geometric design to get a modern touch. As for style, gold is also much more better for both designer rings and every day rings too.
People also love gold for engagement rings. So, if you ever want to buy a ring, do give gold a try. They are definitely going to make your hands look more gorgeous than ever!
From huge hoops to long drop earrings, gold is becoming the go-to metal for oversized earrings this year. You can also check Insta for inspiration or just explore design online. You will find a plethora of options such waved patterns to subtle diamond bands. You can also play with shapes to play with these oversized earrings.
Other gold jewellery to try:
- Statement necklace
- Nose pins
- Traditional jhumkas
Tips To Style Gold Jewellery
Buying gold jewellery is not enough. You need to know how to style them properly. To help you stay ahead in the trend, here are some simple tips you can try:
- Make Layering Your Best Friend: As mentioned before, layering is the buzzword. So, try to layer necklaces of different lengths, shapes, textures, and colours. You can also layer bracelets and rings to get a boho and chic look.
- Know When To Stop: You do have to layer but don’t do it too much. If you want to draw attention to your face and wearlayered necklace, don’t wear heavy earrings, bangles, or too many rings.
- Complement Your Clothing: Always know what to wear with your jewellery. You have to make sure your gold jewellery matches up with your attire. Maybe, one piece of jewellery is more suitable with your corporate attire than one that is more suitable with a t-shirt.
- Match Necklace to Neckline: You don’t want a perfect necklace hidden under your dress. So, make sure you complement the neckline. For instance, if you have a V-neck, then have a pendant sitting above your cleavage is great. But if you have a high neck, use a long necklace.
- Do Take Care of Your Jewellery: Clean jewellery is a pretty jewellery and it can make a difference in how well you would look after putting on. It will also make your jewellery look new and shiny.
- Mix Metals: Don’t justuse yellow gold. Mix rose gold and white gold too. You can perfectly mix the metals and amp up your style. You can stack the rings with gold and sterling silver or platinum too. Just make sure they are of similar style.
Yellow gold jewellery is always popular but it is making a comeback again. Now that you know some of the best jewellery pieces and the tips, it is time to add gold to your collection. Happy shopping!